With 160 acres of beautiful scenery and downtown skyline views, Buffalo Bayou Park offers several rental opportunities for park visitors looking for a unique event space.
Reservations are required for the following at Buffalo Bayou Park:
- Exclusive use of the sand volleyball court at Eleanor Tinsley Park. Make a reservation.
- Exclusive use of a picnic pavilion. Make reservation for the Lost Lake Picnic Shelter or the Barbara Fish Daniel Picnic Pavilion.
- Activities that require a permit (i.e. sales and promotions; exhibitions; amusement, recreational activities or sporting events where participation or admission fee is charged).
- Activities and events that are publicly advertised.
- Photography/filming for commercial purposes.
Questions about rental opportunities and reservations at Buffalo Bayou Park? Please contact Stephanie Kiouses, Visitor Services Supervisor.