Rain: Magdalena Fernández at the Houston Cistern
Video Installation 2iPM009 from the series Mobile Paintings, 2009
On view now through June 4, 2017
- Wednesdays through Fridays, 3:30 – 7:00 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tours every 30 minutes. Maximum of 40 people per tour.
- Cost: $10 per person; $8 for Seniors (65+ with ID), Youth (9-17) and Students (18+ with ID). Children under the age of 9 not permitted.
- Free on Thursdays, but reservations are still required.
- Tickets must be reserved online up to 60 days in advance.
- A number of parking options are available around Buffalo Bayou Park.
This exhibition is organized by the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and co-presented by Buffalo Bayou Partnership.
Lead underwriting is provided by:
The Brown Foundation, Inc.
Special thanks to Sicardi Gallery and Elmore Public Relations, Inc.