Rentals & Permits
Interested in hosting an event along Buffalo Bayou? Private events may be held in several areas, listed below.
Sunset Coffee Building
The Water Works in Buffalo Bayou Park
Permit Applications for Buffalo Bayou Park
Permits are required for the following at Buffalo Bayou Park:
Photography and Film
- A permit is required for any commercial, professional or university-level photo or film shoot. Please fill out the Film and Photography Form here and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All commercial group exercise classes (groups/classes that charge an entrance or program fee, classes that use park exercise equipment or bring their own equipment, are publicly advertised or have more than 10 people) are required to have a contract and permit with Buffalo Bayou Partnership. Please fill out the Group Exercise Permit Application here prior to operating in Buffalo Bayou Park and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Special Use/Wedding Ceremonies
- Organized group events of more than 20 people, the use of props and structures (such as tens and tables) or exclusive use of any area of Buffalo Bayou Park require a permit.
- If you plan to use Buffalo Bayou Park for your wedding ceremony, you must fill out the Wedding Ceremony Permit Application here and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in having your Food Truck or Pushcart at Buffalo Bayou Park? You must have a contract and permit with Buffalo Bayou Partnership. Please fill out the Food Truck/Pushcart Application here and email the application to email@example.com.
Questions about permits can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.