Reservations are required for the following at Buffalo Bayou Park:
- Exclusive use of the sand volleyball court at Eleanor Tinsley Park (To make a reservation for the sand volleyball court, click here.)
- Exclusive use of a picnic pavilion (To make a reservation for the Lost Lake Picnic Shelter or the Barbara Fish Daniel Picnic Pavilion, click here.)
- Activities requiring a permit (i.e., sales and promotions; exhibitions; amusement, recreational activity or sporting event where participation or admission fee is charged)
- Activities and events that are publicly advertised
- Photography/filming for commercial purposes
Questions about reservations can be directed to Justin Bogert at 713.752.0314 ext. 303.
Questions about rental opportunities at Buffalo Bayou Park? Please contact Gina Marano at 713.752.0314 ext. 302.
Sunset Coffee Building
Consider a unique and historic space on Buffalo Bayou for your next party. Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s Sunset Coffee Building has breathtaking views of downtown Houston and the Buffalo Bayou/White Oak Bayou confluence. This raw, industrial building, built in 1910 and renovated in 2016, has the potential to be the backdrop for your next company party or transformed to bring your wedding reception or birthday party to life.
Whether you’re having an intimate, cocktail party on the rooftop, utilizing the indoor space and balcony for a seated dinner, or tenting the large plaza area for an al fresco banquet, the Sunset Coffee Building is a venue guests will remember. We invite you to explore the history and architectural beauty of the Sunset Coffee Building at Allen’s Landing.
To learn more about renting the Sunset Coffee Building or for a tour, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.752.0314 ext. 101.
To check availability, please complete the reservation request form. We will contact you to discuss your event.