Learn about the architecture of this unique space and the history of Houston’s water system.
- Thursdays and Fridays every half hour from 1-5:30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays every half hour from 11am-5:30pm.
- Cost: $5 per person (no children under the age of 9 permitted) for a 30-minute, guided tour.
- Free on Thursdays, but reservations are still required.
- Tickets can be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- Tour capacity is 30 people.
- Parking: A number of parking options are available around Buffalo Bayou Park.
- Los tours están disponibles en español todos los sábados a la 1 p.m. Reserve un tour en español aquí.