All tours of the Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern are suspended until further notice.
Learn about the architecture of this unique space and the history of Houston’s water system during a guided 30-minute tour.
- Wednesday through Sunday
- 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- $7 per person (ages 9 and up only)
- $5 for college students, military and seniors (62+). Must present I.D. upon checking in.
- Free on Thursdays, but reservations are still required.
- Tickets can be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- Tour capacity is 10 people.
- Parking: A number of parking options are available around Buffalo Bayou Park.
Cleaning will take place between every Cistern tour. All guests are required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer before entering the Cistern.