Learn about the architecture of this unique space and the history of Houston’s water system during a guided 30-minute tour.
- Wednesday through Friday on the hour from 10am to 5pm (12pm tour is self-guided)
- Saturday and Sunday on the hour from 11am to 5pm (12pm tour is self-guided)
- $10 per person (ages 9 and up only)
- $2 discount for military, college students and seniors (65+). Must present I.D. upon checking in.
- Free on the first Thursday of the month
- Tour capacity is 30 people.
- Parking: A number of parking options are available around Buffalo Bayou Park.
Guests that arrive five minutes past the tour start time will be rescheduled.