2016 Regatta Race Results: http://bit.ly/252fGnT
PAST BBP REGATTA RESULTS
Join us for Texas’ largest canoe and kayak race – the 44th Annual Buffalo Bayou Partnership Regatta! Paddlers, ages 12 and up, are encouraged to participate in the 15-mile American Canoe Association sanctioned race along the scenic Buffalo Bayou. Whether you are entering competitively or paddling for pleasure, you won’t want to miss out on this longstanding Houston tradition!
Those not wanting to paddle can cheer on racers along the race route or catch the outdoor fun at the finish line festivities at Sesquicentennial Park (500 block of Preston Street).
The Buffalo Bayou Partnership Regatta is rain or shine. If cancellation does take place due to severe water or weather conditions, all entry fees will support the work of Buffalo Bayou Partnership. Note that there are no refunds given for Buffalo Bayou Partnership Regatta registration fees.
Important Race Information:
Free shuttle service for all participants (no boats) will be provided by The Wave at the Finish Line from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm on Preston Street. The shuttle will transport participants back to the Start Area at 7700 San Felipe.
Race begins at 9:00 am (with 5 starts):
– 9:00 am: ICF K-1/Surf Skis and Solo Unlimited (optional in-water start)
– 9:10 am: All Corporate Cups and All Recreational Class Canoes
– 9:20 am: All Recreational Solo Kayaks (long and short; optional in-water start)
– 9:30 am: All Unlimited (optional in-water start)
– 9:40 am: Day-of Registrants (will not be included in official timekeeping)
15-mile Race Route (view map)