On October 2, join in Texas’ largest canoe and kayak race! Participants, ages 12 and up, are invited to take part in this 15-mile race along scenic Buffalo Bayou. Whether you’re entering competitively or paddling for fun, don’t miss out on this longstanding tradition in support of Houston’s historic waterway. Register now for the 49th Annual Buffalo Bayou Partnership Regatta presented by Gillman Subaru!
Interested in volunteering? Fill out the form to sign up to volunteer here.
Starting Line: 7700 San Felipe (just west of Voss)
Finish Line: Allen’s Landing (1019 Commerce Street at Main Street)
- $50 per person until September 17
- $55 per person on/after September 18
- $60 day-of registration (October 2)
- $30 per person for military and student ID (E-mail a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promo code.)
- $10 off registration for BBP Members (Code will be emailed to active members.)
Entry includes t-shirt and lunch (while supplies last). Does not include canoe or kayak.
The minimum entry age is 12. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For rules & race categories, please click here.
For a list of kayak and canoe rental vendors, please click here.
Read the Regatta Helpful Hints here!
15.5-mile Race Route (view map)